World’s Largest Supercap Module Manufacturing Facility - UAE
6 acres of land and a 188,000 sq. Ft – Multi Gigawatt Capacity in both Energy Storage and Containerised Solutions
Clean and Sustainable energy in every home at an affordable cost.
Enginovating electrostatic energy storage and AI-enabled power electronics to the forefront of the renewable energy and electrical vehicle industry.
Technological Evolution by way of Innovation Teamwork Relentless Focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- At the age of 16, he became the youngest ever recipient in the country of the National Science Award, for building the first UPS indigenously.
- Devloped Digital lock for telephones
- Developed Micro processor system PABX System
- Incorporated Microns electronic
- He developed and commercialized a GPS tracking and fleet management services to individual, corporate and government customers.
- Launched Sirius, the first supercap based energy storage and Centauri, the first energy server
- Established 100,000 sqft manufacturing facility in Dubai
- Launched distribution channel in 20 countries
- Commissioned first microgrid
- Commissioned first off-grid telecom tower
- Grew distribution network to 30 countries
- Expanded to first GWh manufacturing facility in Dubai
- Awarded patent for Centauri Energy Server
- Launched 120Wh/kg supercap cell for stationery storage
- Grew distribution network to 40 countries
- Awarded patent for Sirius supercap storage
- Established Enercap Holdings Pte. Ltd. in Singapore to consolidate all commercial and R&D activities
- Developed encapsulated capacitor cell technology for stationery storage
- Developed graphite ion based capacitor with solid state technology for mobility applications
- Grew distribution network to 57countries
- Launched Encap, the highest energy density energy storage for stationery applications using the encapsulated capacitor cell
- Launched Batterix, the highest energy density energy storage for mobility applications using the graphite ion based capacitor cell
- Filed provisional patents for Encap and Batterix